This Christmas thousands of new Roku devices were bought or given away as presents. Along with those new Roku devices has came the gift of free trial offers to some of the most popular paid channels available on the Roku.
On the official Roku blog yesterday they posted a reminder of the offers available.
Here is a recap below:
- Hulu | 3 months free of the Hulu Limited Commercials plan. Value: $23.97
- SHOWTIME | 30-day free trial. Value: $10.99
- HBO NOW℠ | 30-day free trial. Value: $14.99
- Netflix | One month free trial. Value: $7.99
- Amazon Video | 30 days free. Value: $8.25
- Daily Burn | 30 days free. Value: $12.95
- Sling TV | 14 days free. Value $10
- Qello Concerts| 30 days free. Value: $7.99
- CinemaNow | 3 FREE HD movie rentals with any new Roku player or Roku TV purchase
Note some of the offers above are only good for new subscribers to the individual service, you can check out the links above for more details.
All in all it’s a good way for new users to take some of the paid channels for a test drive while experiencing the free channels as well. Many new Roku users find that they only need one or two paid channels and can fill out their entertainment needs with a few dozen of the free thousands and thousands of channels also available. this will be a good opportunity to find out what paid channels are for you.
Is this your first Roku? Comment below.